Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Double Whammy!

So Boyfriend made the mistake of liking the bento I put together for him, so now he's subjected to bento when I make too much food! Bwahaha!
In all honesty he really appreciates it since he works so late and is tired when he get home from a hard day at work. So I'm thrilled to make food for him!

The other day we went to Chili's and got some yummy lunch. I got a spicy chicken and sausage soup and a BLT (Without the T or the mayo, please!). The entire left half of the lunch box is what's left of the sammich. Right side has rie, strawberries, tamagoyaki and octodogs.

Boyfriend got a much bigger bento because I kind of went overboard. There's rice, tuna cakes, strawberries, apple slices, octodogs, ham and salami rolls, tamagoyaki and half a meatball. Phew, what was I thinking?! Trying to clear out the fridge. Sorry, Boyfriend!

Both of these pictures were made in the terrible light of my dining room but on crocheted potholders made by Boyfriend's grandma! She's so sweet. She also gave us a plant and I've been shooing the cats away from it at least five times a day. Oh cats.
I was also excited to use some of my new picks from my last post! Yay crafts!

I hope everyone's week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! it rocks my socks.