Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dinner with Boyfriend

So I've mentioned before that I adore having sit down dinners with Boyfriend. Tonight I thought I'd be nomming on Jell-O and ice cream since I had a tooth taken out today. However, I figured I could just not use that side of my mouth, and we decided to cook!

Boyfriend made his delicious meatballs, and I tried a variant on a Bean Ball recipie that I have to adjust and work on before I post. But then we made mashed potatoes and delicious gravy and we had ourselves a meal!

My bean balls with mashed potatoes and gravy. So. Delicious. The gravy was amazing. You could put that stuff on lead and I'd eat it.

How Boyfriend arranged his meatballs it looks like he's giving me a gravy :P

Dinner was nice and my tooth doesn't hurt like heck. Woo hoo! Hope your Saturday evenings turn out just as nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! it rocks my socks.