Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

1000 pageviews - and a Relay lunch!

Good morning!
First I wanted to share two bits of awesome news! I've reached 1000 pageviews and I launched a Facebook page for the newfound foodie! I'm really excited about both and want to thank everyone for finding my little blog worth reading. ^^

Second, a lunch of course! Tonight is the South Windsor/Rockville Relay for Life at the high school. I'll be part of Team Bank of America so if anyone is in the area please stop by the event and show your support for cancer survivors and their caretakers, and purchase a Luminaria for those who have fought hard but passed on from cancer.

So today is a very long day at work and a very long night at the Relay, so I packed a yummy lunch. Honestly I debated just going to McD's but I knew that wouldn't keep me filled very long.

What a huge difference natural light makes!
Top left are saltine crackers, granola bar and pomegrante fruit spread. Top right are some apples, strawberries and kiwi. Bottom is a salad with carrots, chicken and toasted pecans.
I flippin love pecans.

So easy to quickly throw this together this morning and it makes me hungry just to look at it!

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! it rocks my socks.