Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

GUEST: Caitlin's Crabby Patties!

So my lovely friend Caitlin can bake. To be completely honest, I can't bake to save my life. Seriously, don't ask me to make anything beyond snickerdoodles. There's a reason everything I make involves a sautee pan.

With her permission, I'm posting the pictures she sent me of her adorable cupcakes! They're in the shape of crabby patties from Spongebob!

In the fridge!
Without the "tops" on


Seriously, Caitlin is awesome. When I trick someone into marrying me, she's making my cake.
Note from Caitlin: If anyone needs to recipe, let me know and I'll let her know! :)


[Note: Will be writing up my Connecticut trip tomorrow - work has been *insane!*]

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! it rocks my socks.