Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to Bento

After a long hiatus and some things going on in my personal life, I'm glad to be back to doing bento!

Tomorrow's lunch is a bit of leftovers and very...green! I didn't even realize it until looking at the picture here. I even used a green silicone cupcake holder. Must be the summer getting to me.

Anywho, tomorrow's bento is egg fried rice w/ veggie, with some octodogs, tuna cakes, sauteed bok choy, steamed broccoli, hard boiled egg and a strawberry. It's nearly time for farmer's markets here in Connecticut and I'm really excited!

Also below the picture of my bento are some photos of my Monday night special "nerd" dinner with the boyfriend. :) He set up our computers, food and candles so we could eat while playing on our computers. He's so adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! it rocks my socks.